Healthstrat is a pioneer of 3600 Health Systems Solutions in Kenya, applying a customized approach to holistic assessments, strategy development, implementation, and technical assistance. Our vision is that all people in the region have access to affordable, comprehensive, evidence-based, high quality, responsive and sustainable health care.
Our team members have extensive experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating United States Government-funded HIV programs in Kenya over the past decade. Our staff includes practicing clinical experts, organizational development and systems strengthening specialists, and policy advisors at the national and international level. Our team has practical experience developing customized assessment tools, conducting participatory assessments, generating capacity building strategies, and providing training, mentorship, and technical support to ensure sustainable improvements.
· Customized 3600 health systems assessments
· Health systems strengthening and capacity development planning
· Capacity building within government systems
· Planning, implementing, and evaluating HIV prevention, care and treatment programs
· Clinical services and outcomes improvement through continuous quality improvement and data demand and information use
· High-level and facility-level technical assistance and clinical mentorship
· Leadership and management strengthening at facility and county levels
· Management of human resources for health under the devolved system